Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Toast To My Best Friend On Her Wedding Day

 Often times, the best things in our lives come from decisions we don't even have to spend any time considering. They become innate truths that are realized with ease and a full commitment as naturally as rain soaks into the earth. Those gifts in our lives, I believe, are given to us right at the perfect moment. That moment when you didn't think you had a chance to have it all and be really happy. When you almost made peace with settling for the position you were are in. But God wouldn't let that be enough for Maggie, and in walked Daniel.

I have had the unique opportunity to see the transformation in Maggie when she instinctively allowed Daniel to soak into her life and heart. I watched her, and her faithful confidence, fall in love with a man that quickly balanced my best friend in ways that only made her amazing spirit brighter and her compassionate heart deeper. I watched in “ah” and boasting pride as Daniel became a father to Lorelei and made their house a true home. Today I raise my glass to the most inspiring success story of two people that trusted their hearts, took a risk and gained love stronger than they ever knew possible! Maggie and Daniel, thank you for setting the bar so high for me and remember, live every day like it's your last and live every night like it's your first.

No comments:

Post a Comment